The Boyd Ranch is located just 12 miles north of downtown Wickenburg. Use the turn-by-turn directions or the interactive map below to navigate to the ranch from Wickenburg. (Exact coordinates 34.0510000, -112.6909333)
- Head NW on Highway 93 towards Las Vegas
- Look for a Mobile gas station. Drive exactly one mile past the Mobile and turn right on Scenic Loop Dr.
- If you get to a roundabout with 2 giant spurs in the middle, you have gone too far. Circle back in the round-a-bout and go back the other direction.
- Stay on Scenic Loop Rd for 8.5 miles
- You will go over 5 cattle guards
- Follow signs to The Boyd Ranch
- Ranch will be on your right
- This is a dirt road – expect a slower speed and about 30 to 35 minutes of driving time once you turn off of HWY 93.
From Prescott or Kingman
- Traveling South on Hwy 93 make a left on to Scenic Loop Dr at mile marker 195. This is shortly after the round-about with the giant spurs.
- Follow instructions above.